Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
By visiting and using Alcyon.com.au and follow-on services ("the site") you (“the user”) agree to be bound by this user agreement ("agreement"). This agreement is formed between you (“the user”) and Alcyon ABN 55 073 387 201 of 28/43-51 College Street Gladesville NSW 2111 Australia ("Alcyon”).
Typographical Listing Errors
In the event of any listing errors within the site, with product names, descriptions or pricing information, Alcyon reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed with the incorrect information. In the event that a customer’s order has been accepted & payment received via Credit Card, PayPal or another merchant facility, Alcyon shall issue a credit note or refund your purchase to the amount of the incorrect price.
Products and items listed within the site are to be ordered as per Alcyon’s MOQs (minimum order quantities) & OQBs (order quantity breakdown). Alcyon reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders that do not meet these requirements.
Customer placed an order and would like it cancelled, please email or call to request cancellation within 24 hours of placing that order. Alcyon cannot guarantee changes to your order status can be made once it has been paid for. We reserve the right to approve or reject any requests for order amendment or cancellation. Cancellations made to the order will incur a 10% fee of total order value.
Payment Options & Terms
Payment Terms: Please note that all orders will require full payment prior to shipping unless a Trading Application has been approved or sufficient trade history has been established.
Method of Payment: Bank Transfer, Cheque, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard) or PayPal.
Please note that as Alcyon is an Australian based company all charges and currency is in AUD (Australian Dollars).
Late Payment Fees
In the event that the customer fails to pay in accordance with the terms & conditions set out within, Alcyon reserves the rights to:
- Charge interest calculated on the portion of the Customer's overdue amount at the rate 15% per annum from the due date.
- If payment is not received after 45 days of due date Alcyon may take legal action to recover the outstanding accounts. Any and all costs including debt collection, commissions, solicitor fees, and any out of pocket expenses will be the liability of the customer and credit will no longer be provided.\
- The customer's credit terms will be periodically reviewed, Alcyon reserves the right any time to retract the customers trading terms due to poor payment history.
Any use of Alcyon's trademarks or images shall be subject to Alcyon's right to review and approve or reject in advance each proposed use of the Trademark or Image, and shall conform with any Trademark or Image usage guidelines, policies, or requirements provided by Alcyon. All artwork, copy or images must be submitted to Alcyon for approval prior to print, uploaded to the web or any other usage. The Customer will not take any action that would conflict with or be contrary to Alcyon's rights and interests in its Trademarks and Images.
Point Of Sale
Alcyon at no time guarantees the supply of any POS (Point Of Sale) material. However, Alcyon may provide POS material at its discretion. All POS material remains the property of Alcyon & the customer agrees to maintain said material and keep for use with Alcyon branded products ONLY.
Promotions & Giveaways
- All promotions conducted by Alcyon (unless otherwise stated) are open to all members of the public residing in Australia.
- Employees or Agents of Alcyon or their immediate families, contractors and agencies associated with any promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and will be discarded.
- Alcyon accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions, prizes or giveaways. Once a promotional item has left our warehouse, Alcyon at their discretion accepts no responsibility for replacement due to loss through breakage or non-delivery.
- Alcyon also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who appears to have tampered with any entry process, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical securities, administration securities, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
- All giveaways are limited to one per household unless expressly advised.
- Giveaways are not negotiable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Giveaways are also subject to the terms & conditions of the promotion.
- Alcyon is not responsible or liable for any change in the value of the prize occurring between the date of publishing and the date the prize is claimed.
- Alcyon reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time as they see fit.